Information clause for job application
Centrum Wychowania Fizycznego i Sportu
Ostatnia modyfikacja:poniedziałek, 1 czerwca 2020 roku, 10:10
According to the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we would like to inform you that:
- Your personal data controller is the University of Gdańsk with its seat in (80-309) Gdańsk at ul. Jana Bażyńskiego 8.
- The personal data controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who may be contacted by phone at (58) 523 24 59 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Data Protection Officer may be contacted in all matters regarding the processing of personal data and exercising rights connected with the processing.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of finalising the process of job recruitment for the position of an instructor in The Physical Education and Sport Centre.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data is Article 6 Section 1 Letter c of the GDPR, with the processing being required in order to comply with the legal obligation to which the controller is subject, resulting in particular from Article 221 of the Labour Code and Article 6 Section 1 Letter b of the GDPR with processing being necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- Providing your personal data is a statutory requirement referred to in Article 221 of the Labour Code and a prerequisite for eventual further employment.
- Your personal data will be processed on behalf of the data controller by authorised personnel solely for the purposes specified in section 3.
- Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the objectives specified in section 3, with due regard to the requirements set out in the Act on the National Archival Resources and Archives i.e. for a period of 10 years.
- The recipient of your data may be an entity acting on behalf of the controller i.e. an entity which provides IT services with regard to the servicing and maintenance of the IT system.
- Under the terms of the GDPR you have the right to:
- access your data
- rectify your data, should it be factually incorrect
- erase your data, restrict the processing of it, as well as the right to data portability – in cases prescribed by law
- object to the processing of data
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – President of the Personal Data Protection Office, should you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes personal data protection regulations